- Brookhart Jonquil: The New Romantics @ Eyebeam
- Brandon Opalka: Some Like it Hot @ History Miami
- Jenny Brillhart: Noonday Review & Press
- Jenny Brillhart: Room Service - On the Hotel in the Arts and Artists in the Hotel
- Magnus Sigurdarson: participating in MoMA PS1's "Expo 1: New York"
- Alan Gutierrez: "Self-work" solo exhibition at Kosmeticsalon Babette in Berlin
- Alan Gutierrez: featured in the Miami Herald
- Alan Gutierrez: recap of INTRO opening reception on Miami New Times
- Brookhart Jonquil & Rene Barge: review in the latest issue of the Miami Rail
- Alan Gutierrez: "Work," a guest post for Art Info on his debut solo exhibition INTRO
- SITE95 Journal Issue 2 out now, featuring Tyler Emerson-Dorsch speaking with Jenny Brillhart and Carolyn Salas
- Emerson Dorsch featured in New York Magazine
- Elisabeth Condon: "Pour It On Me: An Interview With Elisabeth Condon"
- Magnus Sigurdarson: "Nordic Invasion" feature in Interview Magazine / Streaming Museum's "Nordic Outbreak"
- Kyle Trowbridge: Mastermind 2013 Honorable Mention
- Brookhart Jonquil: Mastermind 2013 Honorable Mention
- Richard Haden: in group exhibition "Retuning Reality" at Lyons Wier Gallery (NYC)
- Elisabeth Condon: featured in Art & Antiques magazine
- Magnus Sigurdarson: Mastermind 2013 Honorable Mention
- Jenny Brillhart: new solo exhibition at Kuckei + Kuckei (Berlin) now on view
- Jenny Brillhart: two-person exhibition with Carolyn Salas opens at Dimensions Variable (Miami) 1/26
- Brook Dorsch: "Father Wynwood"
- Kyle Trowbridge: ID / Identities, Istanbul
- Elisabeth Condon: "The Seven Seas" solo exhibition at the Art and Culture Center of Hollywood, opens Friday, Nov. 9
- Elisabeth Condon: mentioned in Hyperallergic
- John Sanchez: As The Ferris Wheel Turns, at Project 924 / ArtCenter/South Florida
- Clifton Childree & John Sanchez: Critical Miami reviews the South Florida Cultural Consortium exhibition
- Dorsch Gallery: one night only pop-up exhibition in the Miami Theater Center's rehearsal studio
- Magnus Sigurdarson: SPOTLIGHT Workshop / Trading Places 2 at the Museum of Contemporary Art, N. Miami
- Elisabeth Condon: "TO BE A LADY: Forty Five Women in the Arts" NYC opening 9/24
- Clifton Childree & John Sanchez: "New Art South Florida" Cultural Consortium Fellowship Exhibition
- Felecia Chizuko Carlisle: Facade reviewed in The Miami Rail
- Magnus Sigurdarson: Trading Places 2 at the Museum of Contemporary Art, Miami
- Paul Myoda: Tribute in Light on display tonight as we remember 9/11
- Cheryl Pope: in Sculpture magazine & Hyperallergic
- Brandon Opalka: curator of "Rigid," opening September 8 at now contemporary art, Miami
- Robert Thiele: Shims + Constructions, two person show at Howard Scott Gallery, NYC
- Brookhart Jonquil: "Young Curators, New Ideas IV" group exhibition (NYC) reviewed in ArtSlant
- Elisabeth Condon: "Meeting in the Landscape" Montreal & "TO BE A LADY: Forty Five Women in the Arts" NYC
- Jenny Brillhart: "BY HAND" group exhibition at Art Center/South Florida
- Felecia Chizuko Carlisle: reviewed in Whitehot magazine
- Jenny Brillhart: in this issue of Ocean Drive magazine
- Amanda Burnham: Semifinalist for the Janet & Walter Sondheim Prize & exhibition at the Fox Building, Maryland Institute College of Art
- Kyle Trowbridge: in "Hidden Cities & Hybrid Identities" in Rome, Italy & "Videoholica" in Varna, Bulgaria
- Magnus Sigurdarson: announced as artist in Trading Places 2 at the Museum of Contemporary Art, Miami
- Brookhart Jonquil: Art21 blog feature
- Kyle Trowbridge: in U.K. based magazine Digital Artist
- Michelle Weinberg: interviewed in World Architecture News
- Richard Haden: "Carved Signs" now on view at the University of Maine Museum of Art
- Dorsch Gallery Reader's Choice winner Best Art Gallery 2012 by Miami New Times
- Brandon Opalka: Miami New Times "Best Public Art"
- Brookhart Jonquil: "Inverted Night" closes tonight & group exhibition "Young Curators, New Ideas IV" at Meulensteen, NYC now on view
- Amanda Burnham: in The Washington Post
- Brandon Opalka: MOCA mural dedication ceremony at North Miami Senior High School
- Clifton Childree: The Circus as a Parallel Universe / featured in The Double Negative
- Clifton Childree, Richard Haden, Magnus Sigurdarson: group exhibition Situation Range reviewed by New Times
- Clifton Childree, Richard Haden, Magnus Sigurdarson: in group exhibition Situation Range
- Magnus Sigurdarson: in the Reykjavík Arts Festival, Iceland
- Felecia Chizuko Carlisle, Elisabeth Condon, Michelle Weinberg: reviewed in Art is About
- Felecia Chizuko Carlisle & Michelle Weinberg: reviewed in Knight Arts blog
- Clifton Childree: interviewed by the Huffington Post
- Kyle Trowbridge: "Eureka!" group exhibition opening May 17 at BlueLeaf Gallery in Dublin
- Cheryl Pope: solo exhibition, "(In)Voluntary Acts," opens tomorrow night at Mandragoras Art Space, NY
- Clifton Childree: The Circus as a Parallel Universe, KUNSTHALLE wien, Vienna, opens tomorrow
- Current exhibitions: "Miami's Spring Standouts" in Art Log
- Corin Hewitt: featured in Sculpture magazine
- Review: Let's Begin with a Line & Ralph Provisero: For Old Times' Sake, on Art is About
- Clifton Childree: in major exhibition, The Circus as a Parallel Universe, KUNSTHALLE wien, Vienna
- Brookhart Jonquil: Inverted Night, a site-specific installation at the de la Cruz Collection
- Florida Grand Opera at Dorsch Gallery for Second Saturday Wynwood Artwalk
- Carlos Rigau: in Refinery 29 as one of "10 Rising Miami Artists To Start Collecting Now"
- Cheryl Pope: "This Side of Paradise" NYC - No Longer Empty
- Wedding Crasher's reviewed in ARTLURKER
- Kyle Trowbridge: "The Politics of Time" in hyperallergic
- Jenny Brillhart: work and studio featured on Gretal Home
- Dorsch Gallery: in Hyperallergic article about Miami's developing arts community
- Cheryl Pope: in the New York Times
- Magnus Sigurdarson & Carlos Rigau: review in The Miami Herald
- Carlos Rigau: "Practices Remain" group show opens 3/10
- Clifton Childree & Martin Murphy: "Sex DUIs and Videotape," group show in NYC
- Amanda Burnham: "Limn," a new site-specific installation at the Furlong Gallery, University of Wisconsin
- Cheryl Pope: "Heavy Rotation" group show, emerging trends in contemporary video
- Kyle Trowbridge: subject of current "Art Full" in Ocean Drive magazine
- Elisabeth Condon: "Fresher Paint" group show opening tomorrow at Rockland Center for the Arts, NY
- Elisabeth Condon: Artist talk at Florida Atlantic University on February 27
- Magnus Sigurdarson: Artist to Artist talk at MOCA, February 26
- Magnus Sigurdarson: Selected by Modern Painters magazine as one of 100 Artists to Watch
- Felecia Chizuko Carlisle, Clifton Childree, Cheryl Pope, Brookhart Jonquil, Rene Barge: group exhibition curated by Ralph Provisero at Deering Estate opens tonight
- Martin Murphy: in the Video Lounge at Art Wynwood
- Cheryl Pope: "Next Generation" reviewed in Washington City Paper
- Kyle Trowbridge: Interviewed in Art Is About
- John Sanchez: "Rooftop" write-up in Ocean Drive magazine
- Cheryl Pope: NEXT GENERATION - Selections by Artists from the 30 Americans Collection
- Magnus Sigurdarson: in Miami New Times (online & print)
- Jenny Brillhart: Open Studios at Fountainhead Studios tonight
- Martin Murphy: "Horror Painting" in "Liquids in Contemporary Art" at Litvak Gallery, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Mette Tommerup: on ARTslant's "Miami Watchlist"
- Mette Tommerup: Huffington Post
- Jenny Brillhart: Potential Amendments opens tomorrow
- Amanda Burnham: reviewed in Delaware Online and interviewed for Urbanite
- Cheryl Pope: "That Happened" with Wet Heat Project
- Cheryl Pope: reviewed in ART PAPERS
- Mette Tommerup: Miami Herald review
- Cheryl Pope: Harper's Bazaar fashion blog
- Brandon Opalka: in Art in America
- John Sanchez: in the Miami Herald
- Mette Tommerup: in Artnet Magazine
- Brookhart Jonquil: "Four Minutes, Thirty-Three Seconds" group show
- Mette Tommerup & Richard Haden: "Ping Pong" group exhibition
- Cheryl Pope: "Colts" on view at Art Miami
- Felecia Chizuko Carlisle: "PinkArmy/PinkRectangle" in The Margulies Collection
- Brandon Opalka: "Changing the Way We Breathe" mural for Wynwood Walls
- Clifton Childree: New Times, Miami's most intriguing
- "Five Memorable Dorsch Shows to Celebrate the Gallery's 20th Anniversary" in New Times Cultist blog
- Brookhart Jonquil: "ROY G BIV" group show in NYC, opens tomorrow
- LAST DAY: Amanda Burnham / Richard Haden / John Sanchez
- G-Spot: Get the Green Light multi-venue exhibition opens today
- Richard Haden to run the ING New York City Marathon tomorrow
- Frozen Music in Sleepless Night
- Creative Collaboration: Richard Haden's "Entering the Republic of Misery"
- Review: Audrey Hasen Russell's Gold Slaw in Whitehot Magazine
- Press Recap: Cheryl Pope / Audrey Hasen Russell / Raymond Saa'
- LAST DAY: Cheryl Pope / Audrey Hasen Russell / Raymond Saa'
- Review: Our current shows, "Three for the Course"
- Review: Mette Tommerup, "A 'Tip' to the latest Frost exhibition" in Knight Arts Blog
- Richard Haden: Sotheby's, The Collection of Allan Stone
- Mette Tommerup: Lecture/Meet & Mingle at the Frost
- Cheryl Pope: "A Silent I" opened last night at moniquemeloche, Chicago
- Review: "A Hybrid Trifecta: Pope, Russell, Saa" on ARTLURKER
- Review: "Dorsch Gallery Presents Winning Trifecta of Exhibits"
- Dorsch Gallery in NBC Miami
- Cheryl Pope: "Balancing Stacks" performance documentation now viewable online
- Mette Tommerup: "Tipping Points" Opens Tomorrow at the Frost Museum
- "Three Strikes You're In at Dorsch" - Knight Arts
- Audrey Hasen Russell has arrived in Miami and the Fountainhead Residency
- John Sanchez in "Vanishing Points" opening 9/8 at the Bass Museum
- Noise Field & Home: Dream Home in 4x-Magazine and Flavorpill
- Home: Dream Home reviewed in ARTLURKER
- ArtSlant reviews "Absenteeism"
- Elisabeth Condon is the "Artist to Watch" in The Art Economist
- New Times Cultist reviews Magnus Sigurdarson's Absenteeism
- Knight Arts blog post on Magnus Sigurdarson's "Absenteeism"
- Home: Dream Home reviewed in The Miami Herald & El Nuevo Herald
- Magnus Sigurdarson at Dimensions Variable
- Odalis Valdivieso, one night only at Le Cloitre des Billettes, Paris
- Kyle Trowbridge mentioned in ARTSDISTRICTS
- Home: Dream Home at Praxis International Art
- Milena Hoegsberg hired as Acting Chief Curator of Henie Onstad Art Center, Norway
- Knight Arts blogs about NOISE FIELD
- Knight Arts blog mentions Brandon Opalka
- NOISE FIELD: recent press
- Brandon Opalka in "Artwalk Edition"
- Martin Murphy at the Venice Biennale
- Magnus Sigurdarson in "The Confected Archive of Kling & Bang" in Hamburg, Germany
- Brandon Opalka in "Enter the Nineties" at the Miami-Dade Library
- "Sight Specific" at FLMOA reviewed in Miami Herald
- Brookhart Jonquil in the blogosphere!
- Knight Arts blogs on Paul Myoda: Glittering Machines & Brian Gefen: The Dee Dee and Jack Wedding
- Richard Haden at artMRKT San Francisco
- Multiple gallery artists participating in Tigertail fundraiser auction
- Brian Gefen at the Lowe Art Museum TONIGHT
- EXTENDED: Paul Myoda: Glittering Machines & Brookhart Jonquil: Never Odd or Even
- Martin Murphy at the Fabric Workshop and Museum
- Outdoor Movietelling article in The Miami Hurricane
- Installation shots of current exhibitions now online
- Magnus Sigurdarson in "Koddu" exhibition in Reykjavik, Iceland
- Knight Arts blogs about Sight Specific, at MOAFL
- Amanda Burnham in Call + Response: Textures
- Clifton Childree, Kyle Trowbridge, and Rene Barge in: SIGHT SPECIFIC_ - TONIGHT
- Poets of the Unreeled: Outdoor Movietelling at Dorsch
- Elisabeth Condon news
- Robert Thiele in "70 Years of Abstract Painting - Excerpts" at Jason McCoy Gallery
- Brandon Opalka reviewed/interviewed in The Lead
- Clifton Childree reviewed in Art in America and Art Pulse
- John Sanchez in "Aesthetics and Values" at The Patricia & Phillip Frost Art Museum
- David Behrman featured in Miami New Times "Cultist" blog
- Recap of Dorsch Gallery at PULSE NYC Art Fair
- Live Event SUNDAY, 7pm
- Dorsch Gallery at PULSE Art Fair
- Felecia Chizuko Carlisle reviewed in ArtSlant
- DG Artists News
- Clifton Childree Opening in Vienna
- More Press for Clifton's Fantastic Show.
- More ABMB Press
- Dorsch Gallery Press round up from Art Basel
- Live Event TONIGHT starting at 8pm
- Art Basel Studio Tours
- Martin Murphy at the De La Cruz Collection
- Early press for Childree and Mesches shows
- Clifton Childree in re-title!
- Arnold Mesches in the news
- Upcoming Amanda Burnham Exhibitions
- Robert Thiele book launch at Books & Books TONIGHT
- Arnold Mesches: <i>Selections from Anomie</i> in the news
- Magnus Sigurdarson reviewed in Sweden
- Childree and Trowbridge: 100 Creatives
- Arnold Mesches at the Frost TONIGHT
- Drawing Seminar: How to make your Jeans Blue
- Kyle Trowbridge and Magnus Sigardarson on the BIG SCREEN tonight
- Busy Week for Dorsch Gallery around Miami.
- Bubble Raft in the New Times
- Miami Art Museum - NWM2010 After Hours - Tonight!
- Brandon Opalka in the Miami Herald
- Bubble Raft News (Updated)
- Brillhart, Thiele, and Tommerup in New Work Miami at MAM
- Sounding Time - TONIGHT at Dorsch Gallery 8PM
- Elisabeth Condon Reviewed in Art Papers
- Dave Marsh on re-title.com
- Dorsch Gallery Artists in the News
- Clifton Childree in the Newtimes - Five Miami Artists better than Britto
- Corin Hewitt Show reviewed in Artlurker
- Corin Hewitt - Artist Talk Tonight at Dorsch Gallery
- Mette Tommerup at the American Academy of Arts and Letters
- Urban Beautification through Street Art Panel discussion.
- Weekend Update - on Drying Flowers with Microwaves.
- Dorsch Gallery recommends Art and Soul Fundraiser Tonight!
- Massive Links, but first Daily Candy...
- Robert Thiele show reviewed in Art in America, May 2010 Issue.
- Dorsch Gallery on re-title
- Dorsch Gallery Featured in Urban Flea Design Blog.
- Amanda Burnham at UICA Michigin.
- Gallery opened late tonight for Last Thursday
- Richard Haden Rocks the Volta NY Show.
- Painting is messy business
- Rene Barge and Gustavo Matamoros - Performative Sound Installation at Sweat Records Saturday Feb 13th, 2010
- Tonight - ART FOR HAITI Auction to Benefit Haiti relief at Fred Snitzer Gallery
- Amanda Burnham at Creative Alliance at the Patterson
- Elisabeth Condon at the Fountainhead Residency
- Haiti Mizik Relief January 23, 4pm - 10pm and January 24th, 2pm - 8pm Bayfront Park $10
- Robert Thiele Closing Brunch Sunday January 3rd, 2010
- Dorsch Gallery in the News
- Thiele Exhibition on Vernissage TV